Online ordering for the SUMMER 2021 session opens May 5.
Book & supply charging to student accounts will be available May 5 - June 1.
Spring semester Textbook Rentals are due May 13.
Your original receipt is required to receive a refund. If purchase was made in the store, the cash register receipt is required; if purchased on-line, a copy of the on-line packing list is considered your receipt.
Payment made by check: 10 day waiting period before a cash refund will be made. Store credit will be issued if less than 10 days.
Payment made by credit card: Credit card numbers are not printed on your receipt; you must present the card in order to get the credit.
Student Account: Student ID and original receipts must be presented.
Textbooks and Other Course Materials:
- The last day to receive a refund for the current semester is the last day to drop a class without record. See academic calendar for date, typically 8 days after the semester began.
- New Books must be free of any markings. Bundled packages must contain all of the components and if access codes/passwords are opened, they cannot be returned for a refund. Workbooks and lab manuals are not returnable if they have been written in.
- Damaged or defective books will be replaced. Customers are responsible for any difference in price if a used book is replaced by a new. Customers will be refunded if a new book is replaced by used.
- Requests to return textbooks from students who are withdrawing from all classes after the refund date will be considered on an individual basis. MSU ID, bookstore receipt/receipts and copy of your withdrawal paperwork are needed to process these.
- Distance Learners: Books that are being returned for a refund must be postmarked or shipped by the last day to drop a class without record. See academic calendar for date, typically 8 days after the semester began.
The lab kits for anatomy labs that contain specimens and materials needed for dissection are not returnable.
Full refund on general merchandise for 30 days, the original receipt is required and refunds will be given in the original manner of payment.
Shipping and Handling
For merchandise shipped outside of the United States, the recipient will be responsible for any additional charges. For example customs, taxes, or brokerage C.O.D. expenses etc. are the recipients’ responsibility Every effort will be made for your order to be shipped with in 2 business days. Please allow additional 5-7 days for delivery.
|Order Total Amount||Amount Charged for S&H|
|up to $75.00||$10.00|
|$75.01 - $100.00||$12.00|
|$100.01 - $200.00||$14.00|
|$200.01 - $300.00||$16.00|
|$300.01 and up||$18.00|